YOU ARE OUR PRIORITY AT PREMIER MD CARE
Today, the majority of primary care physicians have no option but to treat thousands of patients in order to maintain their practice. Concierge physicians keep their patient loads much smaller. This means we can eliminate long waits in the lobby, rushed appointments, and band-aid treatments in favor of thoughtful, personalized care.
WHY DO YOU NEED A CONCIERGE PHYSICIAN?
Because you deserve…
- A physician who takes the time to really listen to you
- Unhurried visits and longer appointment times
- A physician who is always available to you, even on the weekends, evenings and holidays
- To be seen by your personal physician every time you come to the office and not be seen by an assistant (nurse practitioner or physicians assistant)
- To be referred to the best, select group of specialists
- To receive personalized attention that only a smaller, membership practice can provide
- To have a physician who takes the time to focus on wellness, nutrition and preventative care
SO, WHY DO YOU NEED A CONCIERGE PHYSICIAN?
Because you deserve to have your own dedicated healthcare concierge—at your service.
Contact us or call 239-466-8947 today to schedule a free consultation to meet the doctor.
• 24/7 communication with your physician (phone, text, email)
• Tele-medicine. This allows you to communicate with your doctor from your home, your office or even while on vacation
• Same day appointments
• Extended office visits
• Little or no wait times
• Enhanced physician referrals to specialists (based on the urgency of your medical condition, we will directly communicate with the specialist and personally arrange your appointment)
• Coordination of care if you are hospitalized
• Nutrition/fitness coaching
• Discounts on other services (Diet Program, Cosmetic procedures, PRP joint injections for arthritis, Testosterone pellet therapy for men, Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for women)
If you believe that you have a serious medical condition, please call 911. After calling 911, you or a family member can notify us. This will ensure that we will be able to contact your doctors in the hospital.