Chemical peels are a proven, effective way to get and keep beautiful, younger-looking skin. It’s easy to make professional peels a part of your regular beauty routine. Combined with a good skin care routine, they can make your skin glow.
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel goes beyond a facial, using professional-strength treatments to improve your skin at a deep, cellular level. Skin peels remove the top layer of dead skin cells to remove impurities and reveal fresh, new skin.
There are different types of chemical peels available. For example, light peels use the lowest concentration of chemicals. It gives the skin a fresh appearance and reduces fine lines. This is also a good choice for people with sensitive skin. You may need more than one treatment to get the results you want.
Deeper peels reduce deep-set wrinkles and help heal acne-related issues. They can produce major results in just one sitting.
Benefits of Chemical Peels
- Peels work on any skin type and color.
- Peels prompt your skin to produce more collagen.
- Using peels on a regular basis helps your skin care products work better because they are working on fresh skin cells.
- Peels leave potent solutions in the pores, where they continue to fight conditions like acne and wrinkling.
- Many peels come in customized formulas that can treat your specific conditions.
What Results Can I Expect?
- Skin that looks fresher.
- Smaller pores.
- Reduction in brown spots and sun spots.
- Even skin tone.
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.
- Healing of sun damage and acne scars.
What Happens During a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is performed in the comfort of our office. Before the treatment, you’ll meet with our skin care specialist to discuss what you expect from the peel, what level of peel you’d like and which skin conditions you want to target. During the actual treatment, a special solution is applied to the skin and allowed to sit for a set amount of time.
Learn More About Chemical Peels
Although alternatives to chemical peels have become popular recently, nothing can truly replace them due to their effectiveness. To learn more, book an appointment at MedSpa 22 in Fort Myers, FL. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and get started.